Meeting rooms will be equipped with computer, data video projector for PowerPoint presentations and screen. No slide projector or transparency projector will be available.
All speakers are required to use a USB-key or CROM for their presentations. All versions of MS PowerPoint are accepted excluding Mac. Please note that personal laptops will not be permitted for the use of presentations.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR SPEAKERS AND SESSIONS CHAIRS
GUIDELINES FOR THE SPEAKERS
• All PowerPoint presentations (slides) must be in English, unless otherwise indicated.
• All speakers are kindly requested to check their presenting room and be there at least 10 minutes before the session begins.
• Each presentation should be limited to the time allocated, which is already communicated to the speakers. Keeping the lectures within the time limit is crucial for the smooth conduct of the scientific programme.
• All speakers are kindly requested to hand-in their presentation to the technician inside the meeting room, during the program breaks (coffee & light lunch break)
GUIDELINES FOR THE CHAIRS
Chairs are kindly requested to:
• Be in the room 10 minutes before the session begins and introduce themselves to the speakers.
• Keep the presentations within the allocated time and remind speakers of the remaining time.
• Keep the discussion brief and relevant.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR ORAL & POSTER PRESENTERS
GUIDELINES FOR ORAL PRESENTERS
• All PowerPoint presentations (slides) must be in English.
• All oral presenters are kindly requested to check their presenting room and be there at least 10 minutes before the session begins.
• The duration of the presentation should not exceed 15 minutes in total, with 5 minutes’ questions.
GUIDELINES FOR POSTER PRESENTERS
• All poster presenters are kindly requested to be present at the poster area 10 minutes before the session begins, in order to answer possible questions concerning their poster.
Mounting Date & Time: Thursday, 30 August 08:30-10:30
Dismounting Date & Time: Saturday, 01 September 10:00-14:00